Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg (FAU) has established contacts with more than 500 universities all over the world. The nature of this contact varies, not only in the formal terms of contract, but also in the areas of co-operation. Co-operation can take the form of student exchanges (study semesters, completion of a master’s thesis, project work or a joint doctorate); teaching staff exchanges (permanent or short-term lectureships, guest lectures); or joint research projects. Other forms of co-operation include double diploma programmes, joint curriculum development or the organisation of Summer Schools, workshops or colloquia.
In the links given below contacts are listed according to their contractual basis. You will also find details about the university, the formal basis of co-operation, the departments or institutes involved, the project co-ordinator, and the areas of co-operation.
The following lists do not contain complete information.
- Formalized Co-operations for student exchange
- Lifelong Larning Programme - Erasmus agreements
- Lifelong Learning Programme - International Staff Exchange
- Bavaria California Technology Centre (BaCaTeC) (Erlangen)
- Centre de Coopération Universitaire Franco-Bavaroise (BFHZ) (Munich)
- Bavarian University Centre for Central, Eastern and South Eastern Europe (Bayhost) (Regensburg)
- Bavarian University Center for Latin America (BayLAT) (Erlangen)
- Bavarian University Center for India (BayIND) (Hof)
- Bavarian University Center for China (BayCHINA) (Bayreuth)